× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Matlock Tri

8 years 1 month ago #150 by karlwebster
Matlock Tri was created by karlwebster
As usual I will be doing some arm twisting this next week or two to staff the Matlock Tri which is on the bank holiday Monday morning (27th Aug).
If you are willing and able to help out I'd be grateful if you could let me know. It is quite staff-intensive but should all be over by 11.00am.
A share of the profits will go to the club.
And if anyone would like to enter it, send me an e-mail and I'll forward you a form.

Thanks.

Karl.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 4 weeks ago #156 by karlwebster
Replied by karlwebster on topic Re: Matlock Tri
Well, it was a busy morning with 228 taking part but it went well on the whole. A few issues need looking at for next year but most of the little difficulties this year arose because of a shortage of helpers really. My thanks go to those who did help and also to those who took part but it would be nice to see a few more of our members stepping forward to lend a hand a bit more often, not just for this event but for the others we organise too.
The club will benefit to the tune of about £375, as will the swimming and cycling clubs, and the winners chose their charities and we will be forwarding well over £500 to Sight Support Derbyshire and the same to Rotherham Hospice.

8 years 3 weeks ago #158 by Alan
Replied by Alan on topic Re: Matlock Tri
Well Done Karl for the organisation and execution of this event. Had a great time, and as i was quite rightly informed!!!! in need to work on my transition times (plus fear of getting cold on the bike)lol. Would be nice if possible to get the split times.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

Share this article:

Go To Top