× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

MAC-ATTACK 40th ANNIVERSARY RELAY JUNE 25th

4 years 6 months ago #2005 by paulkeetley
Yet another reminder to you top athletes out there!
The Relay Legs are all planned with route descriptions and maps and will be on the website and on the Arc noticeboard.
Lots of people have expressed a desire to run a Leg. A few have expressed a preference. Please choose a Leg asap (as a guide or fellow runner)
The more the merrier so if you want to run but haven't said so yet....do it now!

Paul Keetley
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #2006 by Jan Forrester
We have so far Alison, Simon Flitter, Richard Bradbury, Laurie and Simon Croft, Alan Pickering, Jenny Reed, Roseanna Shaan, Mark Jackson and Tessa Brough (Taddington to Alport) Rich Gratso, Zak, Jim Thorneycroft (leg 1), Karl Webster, Peter Wilmot (10 miler), Dennis Belbin, John Brennan, Andy and Tess Whittaker, Karen Morley, Jude Goodall, Jan (leg 6)

4 years 6 months ago #2010 by Alan
If we can choose which leg we run, could I possibly challenge myself to the 10 miler please :whistle:

Alan (on a mission)

4 years 6 months ago #2011 by Simon C
I would like to leg 2 and Laurie and Rosie to do leg 3. Fits in with transport quite well, but happy to look again if some legs end up thin of runners

Great to see Alan back in the mix
Simon C
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alan

4 years 6 months ago #2014 by Alan
Thanks Simon, hopefully it wont be too long now before I'm back in the fold :)
Also just had a read through all the Route Descriptions for each of the legs. Great reading and I like the humorous touch :whistle:
All together the routes make for what looks like a fabulous relay route and I just wanted to say to whoever typed all the routes out and sorted out the maps - Thanks and Well Done, I know that would have been a very time consuming process :blink:

Looking forward to taking on the Challenge and meeting up with my MAC Family again and also meeting some new members :) :) :)

See you soon
Alan

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Share this article:

Go To Top