× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

MAC 40th RELAY JUNE 25th LEG RUNNERS ANNOUNED!

4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #2079 by paulkeetley
HELLO ATHLETES. Here is the list of runners and which leg they are running.
IF YOU ARE NOT HERE BUT STILL WANT TO RUN PLEASE TURN UP AT A START POINT OF YOUR CHOOSING
ALL LEGS WILL AIM TO START AT 2 PM. SATURDAY JUNE 25th
Steady now! this time it's not a race but if you do time your run let me know it will be interesting to get an overall time for the route.
LEG 1 Matlock Bridge to Hell Bank : NICK HARRISON, JIM THORNEYCROFT, DENNIS BELBIN, ZAK HODGKINSON.
LEG 2 Hell Bank to Calver Crossroads : RICHARD BRADBURY, SIMON CROFT, PETER WILMOT, JOHN BRENNAN
LEG 3 Calver Crossroads to White Lodge (A6) : LAURIE CROFT, ROSEANNA CROFT, PAUL KEETLEY
LEG 4 White Lodge (A6) to Alport : MARK JACKSON, TESSA BROUGH, KARL WEBSTER
LEG 5 Alport to Longcliffe : ANDY AND TESS WHITTAKER, ALAN PICKERING, JUDE GOODALL, KAREN MORLEY
LEG 6 Longcliffe to High Peak Junction : JAN FORRESTER, JOHN BIRCH, JAKKI AND GAVIN SIMMONS, KATHRYN AND MAE BERRISFORD, RACHEL SPENCER AND MATILDA MACJEWSKI
LEG 7 MICK MOORHOUSE, RAY FOLEY, SIMON FLITTER, MATT AND KATIE HAYWOOD
Please liaise with each other regarding transport. Contact me if you need to know anyone's mobile number
DON'T FORGET MAPS AND ROUTE DESCRIPTIONS ARE ON THE WEBSITE UNDER 'EVENTS'.
BE GOOD TO GET PHOTOS TOO!!
HAVE A GREAT RUN! CHEERS PAUL K 07792159027

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 5 months ago #2094 by Jan Forrester
Our group finished leg 6 in the dry! If someone from each group can confirm who ran in their leg, the first and last time and some pics if you have them, I will collate it into an article. Hope you all enjoyed it.

4 years 5 months ago #2096 by karlwebster
Tessa, Mark and I have completed our leg 4. Tessa has the photos.

Oh, and Charlie their dog came too.

Karl.

4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #2097 by Alan
Andy and Tessa Whittaker, Jude Goodall, Karen Morley and myself completed leg 5 - Alport to Longcliffe. We all ran together and all finished together in 1:45 ish although Tessa's time and distance is much more and feels more accurate!!!

A fantastic scenic run with (lots of nettles), 3 beautiful horses, the odd herd of cows (some offering to run with us as support), 3 really laid back sheep munching grass with there legs stretched out not caring if they tripped us up or not.

Thanks to Andy for keeping us from getting lost (did I mention there were lots of nettles covering the footpaths).

Interesting photos along the way with a special photo shoot at the end which left us all pain from laughing so much.

Thanks for the company Team, I really enjoyed the run. I think Karen has the photos...... Lots of Photos........Almost as many as the nettles.

4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #2098 by billwillis
Leg 3, by far the toughest, was completed in 1:37 by this determined quartet.

Error
Attachment image size exceed limit allowed by configuration.
Details: 218KB

4 years 5 months ago #2099 by Peter Wilmot
Leg 2 completed by John Brennan and myself. Cracking route, so good in fact that we chose to add on a few more miles!

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds

Share this article:

Go To Top