× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Race the Train PeakRail 5k...if only

4 years 2 months ago #2298 by paulkeetley
Just seen the matlock Mercury article for the brilliant race the train event masterminded by Jim. What a shame the picture showed the winner crossing the line not wearing a Matlock vest. Thought it was a closed club event this year. A group picture showing the splendid turnout of club members in their club kit would have really given the club and the event some terrific publicity.
Sorry that just how I feel. Bah Humbug!
Paul Keetley

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 2 months ago #2299 by Jan Forrester
Totally agree. However, my camera malfunctioned on the day (hurrah you may say) but I wanted to get a photo of all but it didn't happen in any of the other photos. I always try to get a photo of all the MACs together at events.
I sent a photo of Andy and Tess (in their MAC vests) racing the train and the one they printed. To be fair, most people want to see the winner.

4 years 2 months ago #2302 by Simon C
I understand your point and would have been good PR with Mac vests aplenty in the paper - but I'm sure a runner can be understood if he picked up his Derbyshire vest rather than his MAC colours on a race day. No matter the colour of a persons vest, we are all MAC underneath.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Share this article:

Go To Top