CLIVE'S RUN 25 JUNE

5 years 6 months ago #1423 by Andy Neath
Replied by Andy Neath on topic Re: CLIVE'S RUN 25 JUNE
I will be coming along tonight
Andy Neath

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 6 months ago #1424 by Jan Forrester
Great away run last night from Clive's at Parwich taking in a 9 miler including Dovedale and Beresford Dale with 18 MACs enjoying the evening. Poor Alan's argument with a low hanging branch was a downer. Hope it does not prevent you enjoying your well-earned holiday, Alan and I am sure all will join me in wishing you a speedy recovery.
Great team spirit helping Alan; showing yet again that MAC is a brilliant club.(Jo Walton, Kit Manager - think you may have a rush of orders for MAC caps!)
Thanks to Clive, Margaret and Rosemary for fantastic hospitality (I had 3 slices of cake!)
Best wishes to Julie moving to the East Coast today. Sure a MAC outing can be arranged to see you and take in a lovely coastal run soon.

5 years 6 months ago #1426 by Andy Whittaker
Hi Clive

Many thanks for a lovely evening, great run, refreshments, and emergency services. Please pass on to the hardworking gals.

5 years 6 months ago #1428 by dennisbelbin
Great run, thanks for the chip butties and lovely cake (I wasn't greedy and only had 2 bits!)

Jo I think we could look at getting some MAC hard-hats, and if we do it right they could have drink holders on the side with a straw for instant refreshment on long runs, and of course should never be used for beer ;)

5 years 6 months ago #1429 by gerry white
Replied by gerry white on topic Re: CLIVE'S RUN 25 JUNE
Clive,
Thank you for a marvellous run in our glorious Derbyshire countryside seen at its best(apart from overhanging branches)
Thank you to the ladies for their hospitality once again.
Gerry

Time to create page: 0.260 seconds

Share this article:

Go To Top